This online simple script generates the Google sitemap from a given url using the Curl library and the preg_match function.
Its easy to add features to this script.
There is an example of use along with the code description.
The script will spider website and extract all anchor links and webpage titles. All extracted URLs are divided into 4 categories: internal and external webpages, internal and internal downloadable files. If you store session ids or some other random values in the query string the script will optionally remove them from query string. You can use this resource as a Service to index your website.
This is a simple PHP function that parses an html page and returns plain text and links that this page contains. You can test it online.
EzMap allows you to easily create a sitemap for your website. No fuss... no muss! Uses images and a stylesheet for easy use and customizing.
By putting this in a directory, it will scan through all the sub directories and then list all the files and folders for you. It is now updated to show files in a tree structure, file sizes, the total number of files and the total size.
Users can login and enter crime in their hood. Events show up in a map with reports. Based on Google Maps. Requires PHP and a Google Maps Key.
* WordPress 2 compatible
* Comes as a WordPress Plugin
* Has a user interface where you can customize all parameters like change frequencies, priorities etc.
* User interface available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
* Generates a static XML file in your Blog directory (Filename is customizable)
* Can generate a gzipped version of the sitemap
* Generates a sitemap for homepage, posts, static pages, categories and archive pages
* Calculates a priority for each post, based on the number of comments (You can also turn this off)
* The XML file gets automatically rebuilt if you change/edit/create/publis h a post
* Can automatically tell Google about changes via Google-Ping
* You can include external pages which aren?t generated by WordPress or are not recognized by this plugin
* You can define a minimum post priority, which will override the calculated value if it?s too low
A simple script that looks at your exsisting Google compliant XML sitemap and produces a Yahoo compliant text sitemap (one url per line) that you can submit to Yahoo. The script can also be setup to run regularly using cron.
An easy to install php script for recursive listing of files and directories. It supports filters by name, extension and regular expression.
New expandable maphp version.
SiteMap XML Dynamic SiteMap Generator Software, is a php based sitemap generator for Google, RSS, HTML and Text site maps. It includes a range of configurable variables to define the site map content and can be run as an online form for Static SiteMaps or to create real time Dynamic SiteMaps that can be directly called. It is designed for ease of use, with the ability to define the desired site map content and settings.