ImageThing is an advanced image uploader special created for hosting images on forums. There are many limitation settings so its easyer to control the bandwidth and diskspace usage. Users dont need to register, the limitations like total bandwidth/user are based on the user IP.
For a list of features and a demo, see the website.
PHPAmp is a single-file script that controls httpQ remote control functions on your Winamp player. It includes no playlist support, and a simple interface. Useful for locking down your playlists at parties.
Gchats Media Player Pro is a powerful and interactive web based Media Player.
? Mp3 And Flv Realtime streaming
? Flash Video 1.0 (Flv) Manual totalTime
? Auto FullScreen When you do not move the mouse
? Graphical Equalizer
? And More...
WebMplayer is a webbased frontend for Mplayer to manage and play music-files & audiostreams. Features:
- Play all kinds of mediatypes and streams (.mp3, .wma, .wav, .ogg, .flac, .m3u, .asf are currently integrated in WebMplayer).
- tag info for .mp3, .wma, .wav, .ogg and .flac.
- Order mediafiles with artist, album and genre.
- search the database for songs.
- easy to use and password-protected administration of all mediafiles and streams.
- create playlist with MySQL.
- shuffle and repeat playlist.
- adjust volume, treble and bass.
- Translations in different languages (currently English, Dutch and German);
Add Full featured Music player to your website , just copy your mp3 files in a folder and listen to the songs , No database needed, you may be able to add lyrics of the songs. Volume , pan , auto pan , auto repeat , loop and more features?
Build using PHP with an Apache/MySQL backend, SynergyMovies PHP and MySQL Edition allows anyone with access to a computer to host a little application to share, track and view their movie collection.
Features include: * Add/Edit titles
* Search titles
* User account management
* Access Levels
* Share over the web
* Check in/Check out
* User Types (add titles, add users, check in/out)
* Admins can check in/out movies to anyone
SMe media Site is an application to play your media direct in your site, support Windows media player , Real Media Player and Quick Time!
Play yous files online! It is 100% template driven, uses mySQL database to handle all data. Users can sign up to your media site to post new videos , Unlimited categories, unlimited subcategories, modify/edit/delete all submissions, add new video categories , modify/edit/delete all categories...!
Gchats Media Player Pro is Complete Web based Multimedia Player for your website.
loads entire structure of media folder into a tree (folders , subfolders ,...).
ability to realtime play mp3 and flv video files.
Volume , Pan , Left and Right volume alignment , stop , pause , play ,...
xStreamer a module to categorise display and stream FLV Videos. Visitors are presented with an AJAX based voting mechanism to rate all videos.
1. AJAX based voting system
2. Six blocks to categorise and rank videos: video categories, most views, most commented, highest rated, most rated and best rated videos
3. Ability for visitors to leave comments on all videos
4. Large video files (>100MB and upwards with no top limit).
5. Requires web server with PHP support. Does not require expensive streaming software or hardware.
6. Pure streaming with support to seeking/scrubbing to any point in the video including video that has not been downloaded.
7. ANY FLV file can be streamed. FLV files do not require Metadata injection.
8. Will work in Apache, Lighttpd and pretty much any web server.
9. FLV source files are secured and can be placed outside of a web servers public_html folder.
This script is designed for internet stations which broadcast two streams simultaneously, E.G. one with content for broadband listeners and another with content for modem listeners. The user selects his/her stream quality and player, and submits the form. The script takes that submitted data and sends appropriate headers and data to launch the correct player. The script assumes that the streams are being broadcast in a format which all players can handle, such as mp3. You must edit the $HighURL and $LowURL variables to point to the appropriate streams. The selected URL is passed to the selected player. You may also wish to edit the PrintForm() function to display your own html, particularly the title.