Website Programming in PHP / MYSQL
Why SEO :
Tired of going through a maze of blind alleys? That's what the Internet has become. And for people who want to engage in e-commerce, the rules are way too complicated these days.
NOT for me. I am helping clients launch their businesses. I am helping clients make those businesses profitable.
Most people today, are aware of the fact that the involvement of an seo expert in search engine optimization process is crucial for success in the internet marketing. High organic or natural search engine ranking depends on optimization by an expert.
Outsource SEO to Thailand to sachin (SEO Expert) : Benefits
There is no question that for any successful online business, a significant presence and high rankings in search engines like Google, MSN or Yahoo is a neccassary. However, to attaint high or top rankings in popular search engines is not an easy task, especially for competitive keywords. It needs lots of hours, and you will have to wait few months to begin to see any results.
I as seo expert will save your time and money, improve your website traffic thus providing you a competitive advantage. I am able to provide affordable seo services to my clients all around the globe.
Summary of Some of my expert services
1.Directory submission : Your Website will be Manually Submitted to the directories. This is done to prevent the website being submitted to the wrong category.
2. Article writing and Submission : Freelance article writing (experienced in various themes/topics). You just send the topic, I will take care of the rest. A final Copy of the article will be approved by you before the articles submission process.
3. Link building : Link building is a good way to improve your page rank and positioning in the search engines.
4. Php Web Programming : E-commerce programming solution , payment gateways like Paypal ,Apart from creating customized website, I also provide solutions in implementing third party shopping tools like Oscommerce , Zen Cart and Mambo. We create the design for you and implement the third party shoping cart into it
The SEO :
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the art of creating Web pages that will rank high in search engine returns. SEO is accomplished by optimizing certain sections or "elements" in the HTML coding of each page. These sections are specifically read by search engines and, depending on the level of optimization, can create a greater likelihood of free referral traffic.
- Aim of Seo:
- The aim of search engine optimisation is to ensure your site is fully compatible with search engines, or searchable portion, of the Internet. This ensures your site's content is available to a much wider audience.
In effect, the search engines themselves dictate the kinds of websites they wish to list highly ranked . They also dictate the kinds of practices they do not wish to see and will penalise in some cases quite heavily.
- Some methods for Web Page Optimisation:
There are several methods and opinions about how a web page should be optimized, and much will depend on the 1)Type of Website
2) Its content.
3) Purpose and competition, if relevant.
But in general search engine optimization depends heavily on the proper use of keywords and keyphrases that describe the site's content.
- On-site Optimizing:
The website that presents the most relevant information about that keyword or keyphrase should gain the top listings and automatically the most visitors.Keywords should appear in
1) TITLE section of the page's source code.
2) They should also appear in the META description section where the page is accurately described by repeating the keywords.
3) The META keywords section will also contain keywords or keyphrases describing the site's product, services or content
Since SEO relies so heavily on keywords, the most important keywords and keyphrases should be used liberally in the first two paragraphs of the content of each page.Many sites are set up in formats that cannot be read by search engines, the content is effectively illegible or non-existent to the search engines. The site navigation is important to ensure that search engines can read, and rank, your entire site, not just the front page. This ensures your site is search engine compatible.
Once you have written great content, made your sites structure easy to navigate and made your site easy to locate via the search engines, you can look at your individual pages in more detail. There are many different elements that make up a web page. Each must be focused on the main keyword/s you wish to achieve higher listings on for that page. Broadly speaking page optimisation can be split into: optimisation of your page coding; optimisation of the keyword density (frequency with which the keyword appears in the text) and optimisation of the contextual links (links within body text to other information) and the text surrounding them.
The search engines also rate your site on how well regarded your site is in the online community. To determine this they measure your 'link popularity' based on: how many links into your site there are; what these links say about you; how relevant to your sites content they are; and how highly rated the site is, that is linking to you. The sites you choose to link to, are also taken into consideration.
Page Tags : Seo expert , Freelance seo , Thailand expert , Seo services thailand, Php programmer, Thai seo expert